Mosimane confirms Tokelo Rantie has gone AWOL

Mamelodi Sundowns forward Tokelo Rantie  
Mamelodi Sundowns head coach Pitso Mosimane has said that forward Tokelo Rantie has gone AWOL from the club and confirmed that he has not seen the player in weeks.
Hollywoodbets - Play with your Mobile Today - Sports Betting - Mobile Betting - Thumbs Up

Rantie signed for Sundowns in September on a three-year deal with Mosimane taking a chance on a player that has had his career blighted by off-field problems.

Now it seems the player has returned to his old ways after Mosimane was asked about the striker after his team's 1-0 victory over Polokwane City on Saturday.

Mosimane said in quotes published by the Sowetan: "Aaai Tokelo, I don't know. You must ask (Sundowns general manager) Yugesh (Singh).

"I haven't seen him, maybe you can locate him but we will see."

Rantie's football career was in limbo in December last year when Cape Town City released him and it would be nine months before he signed a deal with Sundowns.

Mosimane said at the time Rantie signed: "I believe that we can't hold somebody to what he has done in the past.

"We all know that he has had big challenges in the past but somebody has to give a helping hand and probably that somebody is me.

"What if he comes out right, we have nothing to lose."

Earlier this year Sundowns terminated the contract of defender Siyabonga Zulu - who has since joined Black Leopards - for failing to report for training and now Rantie faces a similar fate.

Hollywoodbets - Play with your Mobile Today - Sports Betting - Mobile Betting - Thumbs Up